• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male or Female Poll

What is the sex of your bun(nies)?

• Total voters

UsagiYojimbo

Alpha Buck
:wave: Finally figured out how to do a poll, so

What bun(nies) do you have? Male, Female or both (one of each or more)?

What are your opinions on the temprement of the sex you have?

I have 2 females and 2 males, all are different :) Both my males are laid back, and the 2 females are bossy so and so's! :lol: xXx

I have one male..a very handsome one :) But I've been planning to get him a female companion for years really,and I think I might have found the right one..:D

I have three boysand two girls. I love them all dearly but there is something that draws me to boys.

Three girls and two boys.
My boys are super-special. :oops: Especially Barney.
I adore my girls, too... but two of them have a tendency to get very moody with me and with one another and cause trouble. :lol: The third girly-bun is adorable, but my boys seem to like me that bit more and have an added spark to their little personalities.

I have 2 of each. They are all very different from each other, each one with their own unique personality. I couldnt choose a favourite or which sex I prefer. I :love: them all dearly.

Back