• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New kids on the block

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Firstly a long overdue picture of my gorgeous Mo with his lovely wifey Mist (AKA Kizzy from Jills stock of gorgeous Honeybunnies). Bonded for about a year now (thanks to Amy!) I've been photobucketless and then camera less.

P1020058.jpg

P1020056.jpg

and my new little cutey pies! You may recognise these two as two of the four kittens that Faye was fostering
here is Skye! I may be biased but I think she is the prettiest kitten in the world

P1020100.jpg

and the handsome and brave (gender stereotype reinforcement in this household you see) Archie

P1020106.jpg

ahhhhhh we have had a second kitten/Barney and Roxy intro today, its going fairly well I think but taking it very slowly!

They love each other :love: they are like an old married couple already, Mo sits outside watching the world go by while Mrs Mo stays inside eating :D thats when they aren't snuggled up together.

Awww! lovely ..so nice as they both had a rough start:D

Thanks Jill, Mo has come on so well. Considering he used to walk quite strangely because of his tiny accomodation at his first home he now runs around with Mist. I popped him on our new lawn yesterday and he had a good old run around- he looks visibly perky when he does something fun or eats something exciting (mainly banana or porrige!). Thank you for letting me adopt them both-can't wait till they can both frolick properly on the lawn.

Back