• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

food to help put weight on

coco1200

Warren Veteran
apart from soaked oats, and fruits, what can help Noisette put weight on? Her weight is at an all time low (anorexic) and she really needs to put weight on and eat properly before her GA. (recovering from her last bout of statis)

She doesn't like porridge, and she's not taking fruit like banana, apple etc. It has to be something soft because she's a dental bun! :?

your vets can also supply foods to help her gain weight :wave: when i had mitzi a long time ago now i was told i could also give him baby food, he had bad teeth too

Recovery diet but at a consistancy that she can eat it herself out of a bowl. My pair love it and it's very high in calories.

Recovery diet but at a consistancy that she can eat it herself out of a bowl. My pair love it and it's very high in calories.

I agree. I use Critical Care when Snowdrop needed to put the weight back on she lost and just made it into a mushy paste that she ate out of a bowl.

Back