• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would have tattos of your bunnies

I wouldnt mind one... but wouldnt have as many as what she has :) They are nice tho.

The rex bun in the video is so sweet :love:

I am getting one designed of my Star, to have done in December on the anniversary of her death/my birthday.

Did you find this after watching the Fat Fluffs at feeding time video? Cos I did and it got me wondering about bun tattoos, I think I would get a bun tattoo like the one in the middle of her lower back but I wouldn't get portraits... I mean what do you do when you run out of space :lol:

I had a rabbit tattoo done, many years ago, when I was about 18yrs (thumper the rabbit!) ... dont think I could have a personalised ones done as I would run out of space! But I do quite like them!

I have recently 'added' to my tattoo to make it a bit more personal (i have my sons name and butterflies for the babies I have lost) and I love it x

Did you find this after watching the Fat Fluffs at feeding time video? Cos I did and it got me wondering about bun tattoos, I think I would get a bun tattoo like the one in the middle of her lower back but I wouldn't get portraits... I mean what do you do when you run out of space :lol:

:lol: i did actually

an i know she said she had 400 buns so far dont think she would have enough skin :lol:

my gosh, those tatts are amazing!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

have considered having Hermy tattooed on me, but I don't think I would. I want something to represent her instead.

i never would, simply because throughout the animals i have in my lifetime, i could never tatto for every single one and none of my pets mean more to be than each other!

I have one of a horse to represent my Danny boy - I have thought about one on my ankle for the buns. I need to find one I like enough though:oops:

I had a rabbit tattoo done, many years ago, when I was about 18yrs (thumper the rabbit!) ... dont think I could have a personalised ones done as I would run out of space! But I do quite like them!

I have recently 'added' to my tattoo to make it a bit more personal (i have my sons name and butterflies for the babies I have lost) and I love it x

I want to do something similar to this. Have a generic design and add something for each bunny I lose like a star.

Well I wouldn't get one of a particular pet as I love them all and would have to have one for every pet ive ever had incase they think they were less special but I did want a bunny tat fror this chapter of my life so I searched one as I wanted it real looking and end up getting bigger than wanted but love it any way on my wrist but if you compare it to one of my bunnies they look similar that was just coincidence though. I deliberatley got it blk so it wasnt the same colour as my buns.

I'm gonna get a bunny somewhere near my chinese symbol (which means rabbit). I'm gonna get one like the spirt rabbit from watership down, and have stars around it, and each star will represent a bunny I've lost :)

I'm gonna get a bunny somewhere near my chinese symbol (which means rabbit). I'm gonna get one like the spirt rabbit from watership down, and have stars around it, and each star will represent a bunny I've lost :)

Exacly what I said to my OH the other day... Spooky :lol:

i have watership down style bunnies on my back to represent my bunnies and i also like the star idea! mmm got me thinking now!
lots of people have portraits of the cats and dogs so why not bunnies!! i loved her bunny tattoos!!

Back