• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are thinking of moving house

Lillian

Warren Veteran
But we wouldn't be able to take all the rabbits over to the house straight away as they live in sheds rather than hutches. So is it possible for people to lend us cages/hutches or take a few of the rabbits for a few days?

My dad won't even consider moving unless we know we can sort the animals out.

Depending how many you have got I would book them into a bunny boarding place for a few days until their sheds have been set up in your new place.

Our bunny got very stressed when we moved house.

We did board her out for a week when we painted her room.

Knowing how many Lillian has it might scare a few boarding places :lol::lol: I'm a bit far away but I have a 120/150 indoor cage otherwise you can use :)

You know i'm more than happy to take in a few for a few days if you move! :D Sadly I don't have any more cages than the two I have but I have litter trays/a pen/bottle/bowls so could do some makeshift accomodation!

Bagsy the girls! Actually forget that they're all lovely, i'll have them all! :lol:

You can have everyone except James :lol:

My mum was going to ask my grandparents to take one pair, not sure about the rest at the moment. We found the perfect house :love: but we think someone else might have beaten us to it :(

I might be moving too so I'm dumping my cockatiel and hamsters at my boyfriends, I have no where to leave Charlie for a few days though so he'll have to stay in his small temp cage while we get sorted!

Back