• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess What! it's me likkle baby Saint.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Everybody guess what I've been doing...playing out with Mummy Helen in the kitchen.

6-8-09015.jpg

Mummy and Daddy Tucker were a bit concerned about the way I was walking and so Daddy picked me up and just checked my likkle legs as I have a dislocated hip on my left leg and a likkle deformed right leg and Daddy Tucker checks me daily to make sure I have no sore's or wounds and that my nails are not to long.

BABYSAINT.jpg

I rather like this as I get a tickle and some kisses from Daddy Tucker and Mummy Tucker as she is passing.

6-8-09012.jpg

And of course it gives me chance to have a cuddle with my Daddy Tucker

BABYSAINT-1.jpg

While Mummy Helen gets to play with my toys!!!

6-8-09007.jpg

Till next time bye everybody x x
bunny32.gif

Aww he's lovely! Is his eye clouded or is it just the pic? Sorry I don't know this little guys story! But I absolutely :love::love: him!

Aww he's lovely! Is his eye clouded or is it just the pic? Sorry I don't know this little guys story! But I absolutely :love::love: him!

Baby Saint is a little girl and she is disabled and blind, she was dumped at the side of a busy road with her Mother and the Vet on treating her said she thinks someone has tried to poke her eyes out as they were in such a bad state, we also think that Saint was stood on. Both Saint & her Mother had been abused but are happy little buns now :)

Oh bless her and her mum. That's awful! Poor little buns, well they're very lucky to have found you and I am sure they're grateful to you! Big hugs for them both xx

Back