• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Sandyman

I lost one of my bunnies yesterday. Sandy was only around 5 months old, when I got up he was fine, about half an hour later I found him lying really awkwardly. I picked him up from his hutch and he was totally limp, couldn't hold his head up in fact there was no reaction at all. He was still breathing and had a pulse but apart from that there was no response.

I called the emergency vet who was at his surgery at home so took Sandy up to see if anything could be done - vet says he had a stroke and the prognosis wasn't good. He put him on a drip just in case but poor sandy died a couple of hours later.

RIP Sandyman, you were a fabulously fun wee bun!

My other bunny doesn't seem to care less that his companion has gone :(

Marble bunny jumped over him whilst he was lying on the floor, he's a heartless one lol

I'm buying a cute little lionhead princess for him to play with, he's going to be neutered tomorrow so he doesn't try and funny bunny business!

Back