• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rusty admitted today :(

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

I have been back to see my parents for the weekend and came home last night to Rusty refusing to eat and being very weak, went to the vets first thing this morning and he has been admitted to be syringe fed today; no matter how hard I try I can't do it on my own and my husband is on jury service.

Rusty has got really bad spurs on his teeth and I just feel terrible for not noticing before today, but he has been eatting and he has always been a very laid back bun.

My husbands parents (experienced rabbit owners) had been looking after Willow and Rusty and said he had been eatting but I can't help but think if I was home I may have noticed.

Vibes for Rusty please and Willow who hates being without him.

X

PS to top it off just had a stroppy receptionist ring to say that I had brought my cat down and had left without paying. She didn't know he had been admitted :evil: and was actually a rabbit!

Thanks Jill. Willow is not the same when Rusty isn't there, bless her.

Just keeping fingers crossed now. X

Back