• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 2 boys

monkeypuzzler

Mama Doe
Any thoughts/experiences on the bonding of two neutered males?

Have bonded boys before but only as part of groups that also involved females, so this would be my first attempt at a boys only bonding?

Is there anything that I should do differently, or just handle it like any other bonding session (i.e. slow and steady on neutral territory).

Roo

If you are considering bonding boys I would just recommend ensuring that you follow the rules of bonding very thorougly particuarly neutral territory and no other bunnies in sight or smelling distance.

Also ensure that you have a good 72 hours clear without any prior committments so that if need be you can be watching over your bunnies at all times if required. I always find it best and less stressful on the buns if they are bonded in one quick session rather than a long drawn out procedure.

Back