• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit almost ate Russian hamster!!

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
My cousins rabbit Peter is a bit aggressive and naughty lately (still an entire buck and I've given her the speech several times). Well, the other day she had Peter in the kitchen with her and her hamster Harry in his ball on the floor. The ball came open and out came Harry straight into the mouth of Peter who carried him round the room and refused to let go! After a scuffle and some effort from my cousin he dropped the hamster who was lifeless on the floor. She took him to the vets and they gave him a jab as his insides has been squashed :( He's ok now but I was so shocked when she told me - has anyone else had this kind of experience with a bun? :shock:

Last edited:
Wow, that's scary :shock:
My rabbit LOVES my hamsters, he lets the syrian climb over him and does nothing but sniff him and do a big binky every time he sees him in the ball when he's out!

Well he is a rabbit. Naturally he thought 'if it's on the kitchen floor it's gotta be food right? if only I can get the shell off....' :roll:

OMG poor hammy :shock: Glad he's ok! Boris is really fascinated with Polly but only from a distance,he doesn't want to go anywhere near her. She hates him though :lol:

Back