• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded rabbit missing mate?

deja224

Alpha Buck
One of my bunnys passed away earlier today and she was bonded to our 9 week bunny tofu when we took molly away tofu was laying on her but got up and moved away, problem is now shes oing round and round her hutch and attacked me when i went to feed her :( should I try and bond her next week with another bunny not sure what to do for the best

Sorry for your loss hun :cry:

When my Jazz passed away Izzy was much the same she had never been aggressive before but kept biting me and kept looking for him, i got Oscar the next week as she was so lonely, she is fine now hasn't been nasty since Oscar came so i am sure i done the best thing for her.

Sorry for your loss :cry:

One of my rabbits lost his partner almost 2 weeks ago. I know he is lonely. I have found two gorgeous new girls for him and will be picking them up in 2 weeks.

It is hard when they lose their partners.

My Stevie's going through the same thing, we lost Jet a week ago tomorrow, he is still sad but he's not being horrible to me, quite the opposite.

I am bonding him with Eva once she's been spayed but I'm not in any rush as he's still eating etc.

He was looking for Jet everywhere for the 1st three days, it's so sad :cry:

Going to have to look at what to do then, lots of our bunnys have been re homed as the right homes had come up and the one I thought she may bond to is so nasty shes a bunny hater! she has had 9 failed bondings thats why we had her, we cant get one from a rescue may have to think about another home for her hope not this is her
tofu013-1.jpg

tofu011.jpg

Sorry for your loss, my Tessy was inside laying next to Tabby when Tabby had a fit and died, Tess started trying to lie on her and was oinking.... ever since Tabby has gone, Tessy has been depressed, its been almost a month and she isnt moving around much, even when I pick her up she isnt kicking and being mean like she used to. I have put her in the run so she can talk to the man of the garden but shes just not interested. Have taken her to the vet and there is nothing wrong with her, shes just getting over it in her own time :s Poor baby, she has perked up these last few days but I thought I was going to lose her to despression :(

Hope your bun perks up soon :)

Back