• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seymour arrived today ......

Jaypot

Mama Doe
and he's gorgeous :love::love: His piccies don't do him justice :D:love:

He had a run around the garden pen and then I took him upstairs to see how he would be with Chewy and Bluebelle :D up to now, and fingers crossed - except for a bit of humping (Seymour trying to hump Chewy:roll::oops::lol:) it's going well :)

I have just nipped up to have a quick peek at them all and Chewy and Seymour are laying side by side with happy feet on :D:D:love::love:

Awwwwwww that's fantastic, he's a beautiful bunny isn't he, you are so lucky Jay and he is a very lucky bunny to have a home with you

Can we have some pictures please?

:love::love: He is such a sweet guy:love::love:. I missed my kiss of him tonight:cry: but it is lovely knowing he as the best home he could ever want.
Thanks Jayx

Well they have all been together all night :D:D:D Doesn't seem to be any problems and except for the run being wrecked :roll::lol: things look good :D

He can't half eat :shock::lol::lol:

Will get piccies later as yesterday was too rushed to do anything :roll:

Back