• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie foster bun having fun today :)

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
buns031.jpg

Hmm whats this doing up here?
buns032.jpg

Its in my way, to the floor it goes!
buns036.jpg

Checking for any other obstacles
buns037.jpg

Ahh enough room for me now!
buns039.jpg

Chillax time :lol:

Errr hum, had Beanyboywalsh over today to collect his rabs off their holidays and James brought Nick. Nick fell in love with Jimbo! I have just mentioned that Frankie is his twin (they like the idea of a trio) so watch this space NO PRESSURE GENTLEMEN!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Errr hum, had Beanyboywalsh over today to collect his rabs off their holidays and James brought Nick. Nick fell in love with Jimbo! I have just mentioned that Frankie is his twin (they like the idea of a trio) so watch this space NO PRESSURE GENTLEMEN!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh really?! Feel free to come and meet him guys ;)

Katie...this is a really random question but what size are the squares on you mesh on the run (both the top and bottom?)

I only ask as we are trying to find suitable mesh for our runs.

Where did you buy it? x

Katie...this is a really random question but what size are the squares on you mesh on the run (both the top and bottom?)

I only ask as we are trying to find suitable mesh for our runs.

Where did you buy it? x

Top is 1in square from ebay and bottom is 1cm square from wickes :D I have done the bottom both sides of the wood for extra security.

Back