• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You're not enough Dill!

willowholly

Mama Doe
One of the reasons I got Dill was because my mother in law died at xmas & I wanted to spend more time with my hubby & not sit with B in the evenings.I thought basically,they had each other & didn't need my company,I could concentrate on hubby.WRONG!!!!B had turned into the bunny from hell & I blamed Dill totally but since ive got my TV up & running again in their room & something to sit on,I watch some TV down there occasionally.Since doing this i've noticed B has changed.Shes the bun she was pre Dill.Do you think she was missing my company,or am I blowing my own trumpet?!:lol:At the moment I have 2 well behaved buns who want to lay at my feet when Im watching TV.Maybe she missed the TV!:D

It sounds like she is missing your attention.

Could you not have them in the living room with you and your hubby so you can all spend time together?

It sounds like she is missing your attention.

Could you not have them in the living room with you and your hubby so you can all spend time together?

Our house is an upside down house.Our lounge/kitchen is upstairs & they are in a converted bedroom downstairs.They have the run of their own lounge,shower en suite & small hallway.They cant come upstairs to our lounge cos everywhere is laminate,including stairs,& B has fallen down stairs twice & there is a glass stairway which they can slip under to a sheer drop,so its real dangerous upstairs.My hubby has a bad back & cant get comfy downstairs.Our house is unsuitable for buns but when we moved here Will was so old she didn't want to go upstairs & to be honest B & Dill dont even attempt it now even though their lounge door is always open when we are there.
I dont know whether you can see but there is a big gap under stair rail where buns could fall down-
100_0289.jpg

Last edited:
Back