• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It wasn't us - you can't prove anything! Oh ...

chloaster

Warren Veteran
.... there's evidence!!

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0118-1.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120-1.jpg

Moses - you're a rubbish look out!!

DSC_0123.jpg

But I love you anyway

DSC_0130-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Fab pics.... you didn't hear me when I said I had put the first lot over the gate as they had 'broken in' then :lol::lol:

I'm sure Abi will deny that they are allowed to be this norty at home.... lol :love::love:

Definitely the same buns that have been staying with us! SO mischievous and into everything!!! Behave yourselves for Chloe please kids - sending you all a nose rub. See you soon x

Wow they really are lovely. It`s rare that you can have time to go and get yiur camera and they are still in the same spot. My two have usually moved on and look at me as much as to say "Sorry what did you think you saw us doing"?:roll:

I just dont get it...My 2 are so well behaved in comparison to alot of the bunnies on here..........they never do anything wrong..(much).:lol::lol:

Back