• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Anyone Feeling a Bit Glum...................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Inspector Morse, the smile inducer !! :D

003-52.jpg

Look at that white belly !!
:love:
008-29.jpg

006-39.jpg

:D

Awwww Jane thank you - after the last few days Inspector Morse is just the tonic I need!!! :lol::love::love::love:

I just want to smother my face in his little white belly :oops::lol:

Haha Inspector Morse really is unique isnt he. Fantastic pictures of a fantastic rabbit there!:wave:

I've had nothing to smile about at all today as I'm so fed up :( but now I've seen my Favourite Bun that's all changed 'Thank You' Inspector Morse :D

:love::love:

Far from glum today as I took delivery of two precious creatures today but that still made me smile like this :D

He's getting a bit jowely in his old age isn't he. You can't beat a bit of jowel :love:

jane your buns really have the most wonderful faces, they almost don`t look real, they are fantastic, do all rexs look like that.?:wave:

Morse says he's pleased he makes people happy :D

jane your buns really have the most wonderful faces, they almost don`t look real, they are fantastic, do all rexs look like that.?:wave:

Not really, Morse is just......well........ a bit 'different' :lol:

Back