• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sudden fighting need advice

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Scooch and Fizz randomly started fighting this morning, it was awful Fizz screamed :(:( is it because Fizz isn't spayed yet?? (Four months) and scooch is spayed?? I dunno but it really freaked me out :cry::cry: they are normally inseperable, mother and daughter so they've been with eachother since Fizz was born! Just need some advice on what might have caused the sudden fighting thanks guys:wave:

may well be "emerging" hormones as she sounds about the right age!! Sending "calm down until spay vibes":)

Scooch and Fizz randomly started fighting this morning, it was awful Fizz screamed :(:( is it because Fizz isn't spayed yet?? (Four months) and scooch is spayed?? I dunno but it really freaked me out :cry::cry: they are normally inseperable, mother and daughter so they've been with eachother since Fizz was born! Just need some advice on what might have caused the sudden fighting thanks guys:wave:

rabbit's only usually scream when the skin is broken. have you checked for cuts? one of my rabbits got nipped during bonding. I checked her over and couldn't find any cuts. a week later i found an abcsess where she'd been bitten. It took 6 weeks and lot's of nursing to heal. you probably know to check and clean already but i thought i'd post just in case.:)

rabbit's only usually scream when the skin is broken. have you checked for cuts? one of my rabbits got nipped during bonding. I checked her over and couldn't find any cuts. a week later i found an abcsess where she'd been bitten. It took 6 weeks and lot's of nursing to heal. you probably know to check and clean already but i thought i'd post just in case.:)

Thanks yeah we checked her over and can't see anything what will I clean her with just incase??

Back