• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love car boots! :)

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Just picked up the following:

- 8ft x 8ft Lino for £10
- 12 new large plastic, non slip bowls (water bowls for the bunnies) for £4
- 10 new earthenware rabbit bowls for £3
- 3 new large dog beds for £2 (litter trays for buns)
- Large tunnel for buns to play in for 50p

Love car booties :D

Was good to see Helen, David, Jill and Janice there too :wave:

Sounds like that was the place to be at today. :lol: Well done on getting all that stuff. By the time I get out of bed, everything is sold. :oops::lol:

We didn't get there til 10 so I think Helen and the gang probably got most of the good stuff! ;)

We filled our boots today. Glad you took the lino as I said to him I'd have it if noone bought it today (we couldn't fit it in the car!). Got some great bits for the latest wendy house (The Rainbow Room) and can't wait to get it all done.

Got some fab display boards for £1 each for the next Rabbit Expo.

Yep, good morning wasn't it, especially because the sun came out!

:D

Hope that Jill at Honeybunnies had a succesful day selling today too!

We did ok but not as good as normally do..made £67..so will pay the vet bill for Tuesday!

We resist walking round so don't spend anything
Glad you got soem bargains

We did ok but not as good as normally do..made £67..so will pay the vet bill for Tuesday!

We resist walking round so don't spend anything
Glad you got soem bargains

That doesn't sound bad at all Jill - I am surprised that some people down here make any money at all with the rubbish they sell. Pitch prices are high too £8-10 for a car and then there's so much competition that you have to practically give stuff away. Plus peeps down here do and get coffees and burgers and that must be all their money gone.

Well done you. I've got to summon the energy to do some selling before the end of the summer or I'll be in trouble....

We filled our boots today. Glad you took the lino as I said to him I'd have it if noone bought it today (we couldn't fit it in the car!). Got some great bits for the latest wendy house (The Rainbow Room) and can't wait to get it all done.

Got some fab display boards for £1 each for the next Rabbit Expo.

Yep, good morning wasn't it, especially because the sun came out!

:D

Hope that Jill at Honeybunnies had a succesful day selling today too!

We got him to cut it in half! ;)

Looking forward to seeing the rainbow room...you do not want to know what themes ours are going to have! (luckily my mum has a degree in art and is an Art Therapist and has agreed to help us! :lol:)

That doesn't sound bad at all Jill - I am surprised that some people down here make any money at all with the rubbish they sell. Pitch prices are high too £8-10 for a car and then there's so much competition that you have to practically give stuff away. Plus peeps down here do and get coffees and burgers and that must be all their money gone.

Well done you. I've got to summon the energy to do some selling before the end of the summer or I'll be in trouble....

We did a bootie last week and made £93 (well £83 if you take the pitch price off!)

Trouble is...we walked round after wards! :oops::roll: BUT the remainder paid for a wendy house we got for £25 off ebay! :D (still not as good as your freebee though! ;))

:wave: Saw and coveted the lino but couldn't fit it in Helens Clio :lol:

My buns have an assortment of wicker baskets for their hay bought at the same boot sale today :D

It might sound daft but up my way they don't have car boot sales. They advertise them as that but really they are table stalls in villiage halls. I think they are scared of the weather. My mate has a big car park in front of my house so I'm organising a real car boot there for charity soon:)

It might sound daft but up my way they don't have car boot sales. They advertise them as that but really they are table stalls in villiage halls. I think they are scared of the weather. My mate has a big car park in front of my house so I'm organising a real car boot there for charity soon:)

That sounds like an excellent plan. In fact I have been mulling over hiring the local village hall and doing a table top sale to raise some money for various causes because you could guarantee you don't get wet. I think if I knew someone with a big drive/car park I'd do that instead.

Back