• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Octavia

peppa

Warren Scout
Hello I am hoping to adopt Octavia from Honneybunnies and am really excited about it. I am a little nervous about the home check although i am all ready x
I am hoping to bond her with peppa and georgie x
I am aware that car journeys are really good bonding opportunities, do the journies have to be short or long x x
If I am lucky enough to adopt her could i take peppa and georgie with me when i picked her up and start them bonding on the way home in puppy crate x I am keen to know loads more about continental giants now but there dont seem to be any books on line about the breed, i have been looking at giants in general and their care etc.
Any tips on the whole situation be great, oh and some good luck vibes on the house check would be greatfully received :D

Hi
Car journeys can be good,,but may stress out your other buns un neccessarily:?
A neutral area at home is best:D

And don't worry about the check...Amy who has kindly offered to do it , is very nice!:D

Arrr ok will stick to home then, am very excited about it.
Thanks, will look forward to meeting Amy then xx:D

:wave:
have pm you!

I have two giants of my own so can help you with any questions you have about the breed. :D

OOO great thanks Amy you can give me lots of info then. :D
I shall tell peppa and georgie to be on their best behaviour lol
Georgie will be the shy one and peppa will be more friendly especially if i get the raisins out lol xx;)

OOO great thanks Amy you can give me lots of info then. :D
I shall tell peppa and georgie to be on their best behaviour lol
Georgie will be the shy one and peppa will be more friendly especially if i get the raisins out lol xx;)

:love:

I cant wait to meet them!

Thanks bunnyaddict xxx Am trying not to get too excited yet but is really hard lol xx:D

Back