• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh My God!!! - warning!

I can't read it all! The though of it makes me feel phisically sick.Evil :censored: ***tards. I wish i could ram a load of pills down their neck and watch them suffer.:evil::evil:

This person, one of the decent human beings who replied to this question, couldn't have put it better in my opinion....

This has got to be an absolute wind up? If its not can you post your home address so that i can pick up your rabbit and take it for proper vet treatment and on the way out i'll hit you with a heavy object, hoping that it'll break your f*****g neck, save another poor animal being owned by you and your weird family! It's a pet for f**k's sake, not a hare on a course!

That is horrible... How can people even think like that...
:shock:

I reckon there's not much even wrong with the rabbit... Could be something really easy to treat :(

That is absolutely disgusting. :censored:

That was posted two years ago. I wonder what happened to the poor rabbit. :cry:

If I hadn't found RU, I think I would have a very very grim view of the rabbit world. People are just disgusting.

Back