• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo and Lilas afternoon in the sun!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Hi RU!:wave:

We have been playing in the garden today! We had lots of fun exploring and then Ella and Jacob came home and we had even more fun!

August2009003.jpg

Yummy grass!

August2009005.jpg

Mmmmm delicious!

August2009029.jpg

Cuddling with Ella

August2009039.jpg

Lila doing water painting

August2009040.jpg

Both of us joining in the painting by making footprints.

August2009044.jpg

Leo helping Jacob wash his cars.

August2009054.jpg

Phew! We were hungry after all that fun!

Becky, they all look so happy :love: I'm so glad they found their home with you :D

How was your weekend away last week??

Thank you! My children love the buns and are very, very gentle with them.

Becky's children are so very lovely with the bunnies. I was lucky enough to see some very moving video footage of Ella with the buns, sitting quietly in the run with Peter and Mopsy before she went to the bridge. Stunning little girl with a very kind nature.

The photos look lovely Becky, and what fun they all looked like they were having!

Well done for teaching your children to be so gentle with the bunsters.:D You must be proud of them.

Becky, they all look so happy :love: I'm so glad they found their home with you :D

How was your weekend away last week??

We had a great time! The weather was lovely. It was very peaceful in the part of the hotel we stayed in and we got to watch wildies from our window.
The children enjoyed the pool, the playroom, the horse and carriage ride and breakfast!!!

Leo and Lila are having a holiday at Helen's the week after next, Peter and Posy too of course!

Well done for teaching your children to be so gentle with the bunsters.:D You must be proud of them.

I'm so proud of them :love: They both have a very gentle nature and the buns seem to love them too. My 3 year old son can just walk up to a free ranging bun and stroke it without the bun running away. That hardly ever happens for me and my daughter gives the best nose rubs.

I think they are both bunny whisperers.:love:

Back