• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help please rehoming 2 male rabbits

dayle_x

Mama Doe
I went to my uncles for a bbq today and he was saying how he wants rid of his rabbits. I went to have a look and oh my lord. They are 2 unneutered males in a double hutch of about 3 1/2 ft x 1 1/2 ft x 1 1/2 ft, with 2 huge bowls of rabbit muesli, no hay or veg and full of urine stains where they had sprayed each other. They are quite old, about 5/6.
He is bringing them around tomorrow. They are having to stay in their hutch as i have no spares, and i cannot afford to get them neutered. Should i seperate them?
Just wondering if anyone could take these two on, as i can't take them permenantely, just wanting to find them a loving home.
Please help me!
They are two lionhead crosses, a brown and a black and white.

this needs to go in the In Need section
if you pm Soad or Tamsin they will move it for you:D

We can't help at present but may be able to in a couple of weeks

Oh ok will do thanks
If you could let me know wether you can take them in time that would be fab. Not sure how i could get them down to you? Can travel a bit but not much as I would have to get my nan to take me x

Last edited:
Back