• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding my bunnies

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Hi everyone not sure if im posting on the right area but here goes. Ive got 2 bunnies a neutered male and an unneutered female. My male, gizmo, is about 4 and my female, daisy, is about 3. They are currently in separate hutches although they are out in the garden together. im looking to build them both new hutches but im thinking of maybe putting them together in the same hutch, the only thing stopping me is that they get on when they have the garden to themselves, they sit together and nuzzle each other!:love: but when they are in the same hutch (daisy sometimes gets in gizmos hutch) gizmo chases daisy around. Not sure if they are playing or if he is being aggresive although he never bites. Im not sure what to do as i dont want to build just one hutch and they dont get on.
ive now posted this on the right section!! with pics!! v.cute plz have a look!!!:D

Last edited:
Back