• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just drove past some giant rabbits!!

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Now I'm not saying my eyesight is amazing but I swear these giant buns wern't here the other day when I drove past :shock::shock:

_46133033_dsc_0003.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/gloucestershire/hi/people_and_places/arts_and_culture/newsid_8176000/8176008.stm

The roundabout is famous for its buns and these new sculptures are beautiful :D No doubt the rabbits will enjoy them hehe. I couldn't believe my eyes I had to drive round the roundabout about 3 times to keep looking :lol::lol:

Cant believe ones been pinched :(

I did have a horrible suspicion they might be.... being in Gloucester..... it was either some horrible kids or a prank by students (or maybe someone stole it and gave it to a friend as a gift or something)

I reckon the RSPCA should get onto this case!!

Lol

It looks quite sad, there one little one missing and its just to stakes in the ground now :cry: Suprised no one's had the big one yet :shock::lol:

Back