• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding time at Fat Fluffs :0)

Wow!!
i love how they all come running out haha! :love::love::love:

Thats fantastic! :love:

Did they just pick up on when you rattle the food they will get fed and follow you?
i must try this! :lol::lol:
Mind you mine have learnt to go in when it gets dark as thats when they get their dinn dinns ;)

Last edited:
Awww how bunderful :love::love::love::love::love:

Flynn just jumped up from his nap when he heard your food tub shake and got even more excited when he heard the food drop to the bowl, so i had to give him some food :lol:

I like it how the black rexes came out first:lol: My Shadow is a piggie too!!! do all those rabbits live together?

They know when it's breakfast time!! :lol: And yes, they all live together and the boys (rexes) are always the first to the food and the last to leave!! :roll: :lol:

Awwwh :love::love: When we came to the FF Birthday Party, the black rexes were eatting all the food from our little one! He cried when he had to leave as he wanted to take a 'soft black rabbit' home with him :lol::lol: xXx

Thats FAB!!

Got to show the mother this!

How many is in the group now Chloe?

I love your setup for them :love::love:

Awww, I love how they're all eating quite politely and not gobbling everything in sight. :love: Alfie and Bubbles are usually at the food bowl like a pair of piranhas. :roll::lol:

Awwwh :love::love: When we came to the FF Birthday Party, the black rexes were eatting all the food from our little one! He cried when he had to leave as he wanted to take a 'soft black rabbit' home with him :lol::lol: xXx

:lol::lol::lol: One of the black rexes put his paws on my husband's knee and patiently waited for him to undo the knot of the packet of food before he started demolishing it. :lol: I don't believe they haven't been adopted yet!:shock: If my husband wasn't there, I would have bunnynapped all 3 of them, while the FF volunteers were dealing with their guests.:oops:

Absolutely Brilliant :lol:

Thought we were going to get crushed to death in the opening stampede but I love the little munchie sounds they all make. I could sit for hours watching and listening to them eat :love:

Back