• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Jack Bun or anyone lol

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Jack im so sorry you didnt receive the piccies. I hope this makes up for it - am having awful puter probs at the minute. Hopefully at least this way you can print them out?

This is wee Luna who never got to meet you :(
DSC09509Small.jpg

Eclipse and Gemini with Moon and Sunny
DSC09383Small-1.jpg

Gemini
DSC09376Small.jpg

DSC09362Small.jpg

Eclipse
DSC09370Small.jpg

DSC09250Small.jpg

Star with Moon
DSC09210Small.jpg

Star when she arrived
DSC09023Small.jpg

DSC09022Small.jpg

DSC09014Small.jpg

The babies when they arrived at one day old
DSC08964Small.jpg

Getting bigger
DSC08991Small.jpg

And bigger! - dark one on top is eclipse
DSC08995Small.jpg

And this lovely one of G emini :love:
DSC09019Small.jpg

Hope this makes up for things a little xx

Last edited:
Jack is away at the moment Minimallow and the gerbies and buns are on their holidays with us . I will tell him you have posted when he comes to pick them all up.

Jack is away at the moment Minimallow and the gerbies and buns are on their holidays with us . I will tell him you have posted when he comes to pick them all up.

Oh thanks for letting me know! I've pm'd him with the link so hopefully he will see it when he gets back :wave: Hope the gerbies are enjoying their hols :D

Oh thanks for letting me know! I've pm'd him with the link so hopefully he will see it when he gets back :wave: Hope the gerbies are enjoying their hols :D

Oh they are enjoying it alright, been on their usual lets scare the living daylights out of us by escaping from their cage antic. Least we didn't have to slit the base of the bed this time to get them back:lol: Rustling bag of gerbie food was bit of a giveaway:lol:

Back