• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My friend made me a run

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
My 21 year friend made me a rabbit run with her dad, more than any of my family memebers would do. It isn't the best to look at and she has used chicken wire instead of weld mesh but I am not going to moan, were going to put weld mesh in the inside next week, bless her though, it is big, just what we needed!! Managed to find a tiny rubbish hutch for shelter. I am chuffed with it.
No sure wha ceasor is doing in this pic, he looks stuck :lol:

014.jpg

Aw, thats kind of her!
Its nice to see people helping each other out :)
My dad does all out building haha. :lol:

Looks lovely and big!

Aww thats nice of her, not many people want to help out do they!

I know, she paid for all the materials herself and she even gave me £40 towards the buns, she knows I hardly ever go out because I always say to her £30 on booze could pay for nearly 3 vaccinations so she stayed in one weekend and gave me the £40. My dad would never help me make a run so I really appreciate her help.

Aww bless, you're really lucky to have her, none of my friends understand why I like bunnies, let alone how much they cost.

Aww bless, you're really lucky to have her, none of my friends understand why I like bunnies, let alone how much they cost.

That is so true - a lot of my friends don't really understand why it's so expensive having buns.

Your friend is so thoughtful to have done that for you :)

Back