• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SimplyK9 - As anybody ordered from then in..

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
the last coupleof weeks as I placed an order on the 29th July and not received it. I have sent to emails and they haven't been answered either. Does anybody know if they have gone away or not:?

I've used them quite a lot over the past six months and have never (touch wood) had any problems. My last order was about four weeks ago which I received about a week later. But then just caught up with the above thread from katie-arc?

I've not heard anything yet (see thread in link). I've only e-mailed SK9 not PMed or phoned.

Last edited:
I ordered from them last week and received 'part' of what I ordered this week! The giant play ball was missing the toy attachments and also missing Dandelion Delight! No accompanying note to explain! I have emailed Simon. This is the 3rd time I have ordered from them and it's the 3rd time the order is incomplete/wrong. To be fair to them they corrected the mistakes with the previous two orders with no trouble although I had to contact them first! Think this will be the last order tho!!!

i noticed the r.r.p were very inflated on some items to make them appear cheaper than they actually are. That says alot to me. i would much prefer to pay a little more and recieve the first calss service and know that the people who run it are rabbit parents and interested in rabbit welfare. I'd reccomend the hay exters and pampered piggies, never had any problems with them.

Yeah for all the hassle of checking what is in stock, hoping it all arrives, chasing up etc I would rather order from the Hay Experts who have never got my order wrong, always have what I want in stock and know what bunnies like :)

I wouldn't order from simplyK9, much prefer Pampered Piggies, they have everything in stock, it's far cheaper than most supppliers and they are far friendlier and give a A1 service, I even find them better than The Hay Experts

Hi, Simon once told me that emails from people who use this forum get sent to only him and he was on holiday (I was chasing up an order and didn't hear anything either) so that might be the case again?

Hi, Simon once told me that emails from people who use this forum get sent to only him and he was on holiday (I was chasing up an order and didn't hear anything either) so that might be the case again?

I sent my first e-mail on 18/7 - people have heard from him since then. The item I'm missing hasn't been listed since I ordered it which I suspect is the problem but I need to have a response, I paid for it on 27 June!! I could have ordered it somewhere else if I knew it wasn't going to be sent etc. I've potentially found a cheaper and more reliable source for Burns Organic Mountain Hay who also sells Megazorb, so I know where I'll be going in future.

I had trouble with my last order not turning up and then when I queried it he sent it out again. Should have learnt my lesson.
As regards Simon only dealing with peoples orders of here is a bit silly if he goes away, surely you would get someone else to sort them:roll:.

Back