• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel so betrayed

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
And after everything I did for that boy!

My Timmy has left me for another :lol: He used to be so devoted to me, following me everywhere I went and humping my foot at every opportunity :love:

Last night when it was our cudlle time he was no where to be seen :( I went in search and found him laying next to Dinky's crate :shock: The same bunny that just a few days ago was tearing fur from him if he stepped to close :shock: How could he leave me for her, my right foot feels so abandoned :lol::lol::lol:

It seems that Dinky and Timmy have now developed a strong friendship :love: which is lovely. Although I don't think I will ever try to bond them together :)

I'm sure he has enough love for both Dinky and your right foot.
I would give the bonding a go personally if you see them trying to groom each other but that's just me xx

I'm sure he has enough love for both Dinky and your right foot.
I would give the bonding a go personally if you see them trying to groom each other but that's just me xx

I think grooming is a long way off, Dinky will tolerate him near by now but I don't hold out much hope for it getting any better than that, but never say never :D

Back