• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sick bay

thanks. I've just cut all the wood then realized after measuring that i don't have enough mesh. Buttons is poorly with an abscess. I won't be able to catch him twice a day in there enclosure. I've got a 6x4 hutch and run. Is this big enough for 4 rabbits as temporary accommodation until he gets better? I really don't want to split them up.
CopyofIMG_0568.jpg

I couldn't bring myself to keep them in that hutch. they were like sardines. I've dug out and back filled the burrow and built them a 4x2x2 sleep box so I can catch buttons when it's medicine time. My rabbits are not having much luck latley.
after digging
IMG_0633.jpg

back filled and new(ugly, didn't have much time to do it) sleepbox.
IMG_0646.jpg

Last edited:
this one is sold bluebun but i built it and i can build you one when i have time. thanks for your good wishes court and gucci:)

Last edited:
It looks really well made how much are they?

I'll sell you one like this for £125. I'm really busy at the minute tho so I can't promise when i'll be ready. got a poorly rabbit to look after and a bond with a pair going into a 4 making it a 6. I should be able to make a start a week on monday and they take around 2 weeks to make:)

Back