• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appointments

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
People with more than two bunnies how do you remember vaccination due dates. My vets only remind me yearly for myxi.

google calendar.. i put everything on there, including when Alvin gets ill, when stella chirps etc.... maybe im slightly ocd :oops:

ooops the question wasnt for a two bunny mummy :oops::oops::oops:

*has a tired brain*

I write them in a diary, although I get sent reminders, which is a good job as I knew Tink was due her VHD but I'd forgotten to write that she and Rue needed Myxi booster soon too.:oops:

My vets have started sending text messages when they are due, I get alot of texts :lol::lol:

I do try as much as possible to get them all done at the same time though :)

My vets don't send out reminders for bunny vacinations at all....I have a chart with all of their names on and which month their vacs are due .

our vets send reminders though they know that i have already booked before the reminders are sent out :lol:, my bunnies have the dates written in their vaccination cards so can easily remember the exact date they had them each year too :wave:

I have a little excel spreadsheet which tells me when they had their neuter/spay and their last mixi/VHD jab and when it is due next ....

I write them on the calender in the kitchen, and also in my diary :) It was hard work when i had 4 foster buns and 4 of my own... 8 lots to remember, it did test my brain!! :lol: xXx

get a bunny diary, and use a different colour pen for each bunny....

maybe my stationary addiction is getting too much :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back