• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet in Rochdale

Loula

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet near Rochdale?

We're moving up from Manchester next month. I'm planning on carrying on using the vet we do now, but if there's an emergency/I've got to take her on my own (can't drive) I'd like the reassurance of having somewhere closer.

We'll be somewhere around Milnrow/Littleborough

Hi ya

I live in Littleborough and use Wendy lanes vets, there is 1 in litleborough and 1 in Rochdale , I have only had to use them for vaccanations and when Daphne got stasis I took her to Rochdale and I was very impressed with them. Hope that helps. :D

Tamsin xxx

briar dawn in shaw. a vet there, eve or eva, keeps rabbits. she doesn't like de-plumming though, but she will if you have a good reason!

Hi ya

I live in Littleborough and use Wendy lanes vets, there is 1 in litleborough and 1 in Rochdale , I have only had to use them for vaccanations and when Daphne got stasis I took her to Rochdale and I was very impressed with them. Hope that helps. :D

Tamsin xxx

Do you know if the Littleborough branch has a rabbitsavvy vet or would you recommend the Rochdale one instead? We'll be moving to Smithybridge so neither is too far away really.

I use Wendy Lane in Rochdale and I'm happy with them. We usually see Phil and he seems to know his rabbits pretty well, and is happy to discuss treatment options etc. Daisy had her abscess op there and her spay, and they were really good with her.

My o/h took Daisy for her myxi vacc on wednesday and said they've got bunny health posters up on the walls at the moment - he was quite impressed :)

Back