• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impressed with shopping centre

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
I found out an outdoor shopping centre near me - owns a group of rabbits, i must admit it was with reluctance that i went over with my older sister to have a look!
i've never seen a group of rabbits so well looked after! They had nice clean water bottles, lovley big chunks of veggies, pellets, lots of hay and other rabbit companions!
Most of them were long haired - but didnt appear tatty and nails didnt look over grown - infact one of them looked as though he'd just been clipped!! :D
There enclosure was fab! part shaded by some bushs and was MASSIVE! seperated into 4 different parts!
Ive emailed the centre to say how impressed I am and that other pet places should learn from there example!
The only thing I didnt like was one of the enclosures had a piggie in - and i did bring this up in the email but piggy seemed very content and was stretched out watching the world go by! :)

Back