• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud!

caerleon

Mama Doe
i just had to tell you all how proud i am of my o/h! he was at work today when a colleague asked him if i bred rabbits:evil: he told him no and asked why, someone he knows owns a pet shop and wants a supplier!:roll:. so my o/h preceded to inform him that if pet shops stop selling buns there wouldnt be over 30,000 in rescue wanting a home, and that a hutch is not enough! would have loved to see the guys face!:lol how good is that?!:D

:thumb: That's brilliant! Bet his colleague at work was gobsmacked! :evil:

He deserves a nice cold beer for that :D

he was i think! and hes having a beer too!:lol:

:D

We had a conversation with Mark's nephew a few months ago when he rang me first then Mark to ask where his mate could get a baby bun from for his 3 year old daughter! :evil: We both gave him what for & told him to get the child a stuffed toy, not a live animal !! :(

:D

We had a conversation with Mark's nephew a few months ago when he rang me first then Mark to ask where his mate could get a baby bun from for his 3 year old daughter! :evil: We both gave him what for & told him to get the child a stuffed toy, not a live animal !! :(

omg! a 3 year old some people just dont have any idea! you did right! what the hell is a child that young gonna do with a rabbit?!:roll:

Back