• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

15 rabbits found dead

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
15 dead rabbits were found dumped in bags yesterday in a river in Cambridgeshire. They are believed to have been there for a few days. RSPCA are investigating.

Thats only an hours drive from me. What scum bag done such evil, hope you fall sleep in the bath and go the same way.

Binky free bunnies. :cry:

Omg, poor babies! :(
It proberbly got too much for them and they didnt know what to do about it :(
Binky free bunnies x x x

Outwell, near Wisbech. At risk of offending our Wisbech members, no surprises there.

I keep thinking about a free ad I read a little while ago from Wisbech which wanted to rehome quite a few bunnies....

OMG I feel sick - those poor, poor bunnies :cry:

I can't tell you what I'd like to do to the person that has inflicted such suffering on those poor bunnies :evil::censored::evil:

Binky free little ones, away from this awful world xxx

Oh no! That's not far from me. Why can't people just do a bit of research before they get an animal and if they can't cope then at least leave the animals somewhere safe? :evil:

Poor bunnies :(

Back