• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just took mxyi bun to be pts :(

charlie82

Mama Doe
Liza (Duracell) picked up a little domestic bunny that was lying in the middle of the A1 within the traffic works :cry:

Poor thing was rife with mxyi so I've just taken her to the vets to be pts. I would hate to know what she was doing out there in the middle of the road. :(:(

poor bun :(

it may sound awful but if it was a domestic bunny i would ring around various local vets to the area and let them know in case soemone is still desperatly looking for thier bunny... sad as it is :( x

You know what I think?? No,Im not gonna say what I think cept if she was what I think,then her owners need hanging.
Binky free up at the Bridge Little one.xxxxx

You know what I think?? No,Im not gonna say what I think cept if she was what I think,then her owners need hanging.
Binky free up at the Bridge Little one.xxxxx

Sadly, I was thinking the same thing! If it's true how can people be so cruel :(:censored:

She was a black bun, so potentially could be wild. Liza thought she was domestic though and she didn't have the 'look' of a wildie, very very thin though so has been living out for a while. :(

At least she is at peace now.

She could have been a wildie. We have a whole colony living in a field beside an old residential caravan site. They were obviously once pets who have been let loose or escaped and mixed with the local wild buns. It is sweet to see them all out in the field together and there is the odd white and black bun mixed in with the usual agouti colouring.

You did such a kind thing for her. At least it had a relatively painless end without the stress of a lingering death.

Back