• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serenity

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Can you tell the difference in her now?!

When she first arrived:

new001-1.jpg

new002-1.jpg

Today:

bunsnpigs001.jpg

bunsnpigs002.jpg

bunsnpigs003.jpg

Her eyes look so much brighter and full of life, :love: well done Kris :)

How is Pickles doing, did you ever get his notes through?

He seems okay, you can hear the liquid as he breathes though :cry:

I will ask my vet tomorrow, and ask if they managed to track it down, and for a copy :)

She looks brill, Kris! So much more of a glow and life in her eyes, and her ears are more perky and interested too. Fingers crossed her bonding goes well :)

NO NO NO

I cant wait to come and pick them up.

Did Eleanor recover from her neutering ok ???????

Seriously.... it feels like forever til next week

They are both gorgeous girls :love::love::love:

NO NO NO

I cant wait to come and pick them up.

Did Eleanor recover from her neutering ok ???????

Seriously.... it feels like forever til next week

They are both gorgeous girls :love::love::love:

They had overbooked the day, so she is now booked in for Tuesday, i have provisionally booked them in for the 21st for vaccs, so they should be able to go home from then :love:

Here is Ele today, after rearranging and redesigning her cage!
bunsnpigs017.jpg

That will be fine :D

Serenity came in for a while and is such a soft natured girl!
She would wander away a few steps, then wander back!!

She loved digging the cushions though :roll::lol:

Oh another cushion digger.......

The other morning i went to let giant Max and his partener in crime, Gabby out of the shed...... I was met with the entire contents of a very large cushion....

It looked like a santa's grotto :lol::lol::lol:

PICT2712.jpg

So no more cushions for these two :lol::lol::lol:

Gabby :love:

Yup, Serenity managed to get a chunk out before i could stop her (mum is yet to know!!!:shock:) So i have a feeling she would have done the same, given the chance!

I would just hide the cushion and when your mum finds it... just deny any knowledge of it...:lol:

PICT2747.jpg

A better pic of Gabby for you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That made me laugh. She might look angelic but there is photographic evidence that she is a very naughty bunny.....:lol:

Dont think your mum would be very impressed with Gabby eating and digging her way through her sofa and cushions :lol:

And as we dont want the gorgeous Serenity or Eleanor to get into trouble with your mum either...... they had better come and live with all my other naughty buns :lol::lol::lol:

Back