• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Sally- Female English Spot X

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Sally is a 13 week old Female English Spot X.

She is Shiloh's sister, but is twice the size.

She is a little more shy than Shiloh and a little nervous, but with some one to one attention, and a husbun to help her come out of her shell, i am sure she will be a cheeky little minx!

She will spayed in a few weeks.

001-31.jpg

If Feegal (pictured) and Sally fall in love on the 10th Oct, she will be coming to live with me:D

Wish them both luck with lots of cupid vibes please:love::love:

I LOVE Sally. I went up to her hutch and put my face towards her and she came bounding over and sniffed my face.
She's so adorable :love:

Their brother (Billy) is just the same. He is so sweet and VERY clean.

*must get pics of him up on here*

:wave:
Please put a picture up I've looked for him:oops: as I saw Shiloh with Sally and read they had a brother but I could not find a picture. Does he look allot like them?
Wish I had a time machine;)

I LOVE Sally. I went up to her hutch and put my face towards her and she came bounding over and sniffed my face.
She's so adorable :love:

Now she is just sounding perfect:lol: When did you see her? Will be just my Luck that Feegal will think she is a monster and run away screaming:roll:

Now she is just sounding perfect:lol: When did you see her? Will be just my Luck that Feegal will think she is a monster and run away screaming:roll:

Quite a while ago now, when older babies were about 8 weeks so...3-4 weeks ago?

Sally and Shiloh have a brother?!

Quite a while ago now, when older babies were about 8 weeks so...3-4 weeks ago?

Sally and Shiloh have a brother?!

They certainly do! He is with us until we can find him a good home (once neutered - has already been vaccs) Hold on...I'll get a pic...

Oh he is beautiful:love: He doesn't look like his sisters though. I wonder how that happened:?

Where did they all come from and where is Mum:(

They came from someone known to another forum member. An 'accidental litter'. There were 4 babies altogether but they kept the other girl as 'they couldn't part with her!' :evil:

The person (forum member) who brought them to me gave them lots of advice on neutering etc so I am hoping they listened.

That's very sad:( Hope they are being looked after properly now. I've had two people ask if I'm going to breed Feegal now as I'm getting a girl rabbit:censored:

Back