• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating, exploring and chilling - Rosie and Little Ted

martlou

Warren Veteran
Rosie and Little Ted have now been home for 24 hours, and we've increased their space to the hall and living room. They've been racing about like mad things and Rosie has been doing her biggest binkies ever :love: They were running towards each other and Rosie binkied over him, clearing his head by at least a foot :shock::love:

They've both been exploring and playing and I've taken about hundread pics:oops:, here are a few which I hope you enjoy.

Mummy, have you seen my hay?

It's not here...
tincupboardvsmall.jpg

Or here...
tinbagvsmall.jpg

Here it is :D
randthay2vsmall.jpg

Just chilling'
rosielaiddownvsmall.jpg

tedchill3vsmall.jpg

And snuggling :love:
tandrsnuggingvsmall.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

That has made my day! :love::love::love: How adorable do they look together? :)

Thank you :D They are fantastic! Rosie is so much more confident already, she's eaten out of our hands and laid down out in the open, both for the first time in the 10 weeks we've had her :love:

:lol: i told you he'd be into everything didn't i.
love the snuggle pic :love: i'm really happy he's gone to live with you and you've given him the name that was just meant to be:)

:lol: i told you he'd be into everything didn't i.
love the snuggle pic :love: i'm really happy he's gone to live with you and you've given him the name that was just meant to be:)

Thanks Tracey :oops:. We're so happy with the both of them, they just love each other :love: and us them :D. Ted certainly has been into everything, he was up on the settee within minutes :lol: He does keep leaving little (very) smelly poops around which I'm sort of sweeping up after him :lol::lol:. Wondered if it was just a marking thing cos it's a new room?

Thanks Tracey :oops:. We're so happy with the both of them, they just love each other :love: and us them :D. Ted certainly has been into everything, he was up on the settee within minutes :lol: He does keep leaving little (very) smelly poops around which I'm sort of sweeping up after him :lol::lol:. Wondered if it was just a marking thing cos it's a new room?

he was quite good with his litter tray while at mine but not perfect, not sure what hes been like while i was away and at angies :? hopefully he will get either better or a bit less smelly. make sure you wear slippers :)

Thank you :D They are fantastic! Rosie is so much more confident already, she's eaten out of our hands and laid down out in the open, both for the first time in the 10 weeks we've had her :love:

awww im so so so pleased for little Rosie (and you of course ;) )..a confident loving husbun was just what she needed ... this has brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes ... im so happy ... :D:D

Aww, they make such an adorable pair! I am so glad they have got along so well! I love Little Ted's photo where his cute fluffy tail is poking out of the bag, he looks a little mischief! Big hugs to both of them! :love::love:

awww im so so so pleased for little Rosie (and you of course ;) )..a confident loving husbun was just what she needed ... this has brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes ... im so happy ... :D:D

Aw, you'll set me off in a minute:oops:. Rosie was a happy bun before with plenty of binkies, but she's moved to a new level now and we're so happy that she's gained such confidence in so little time, it's brilliant:) They make a lovely pair :love:

So glad to see her so happy after the start she had, she deserves it and her and little Ted look fantastic together:love:

Smiles

Just seeing how happy you were this morning says it all. Your Bunnies are adorable and are going to have the best life with you and Martin :love::love:

Just seeing how happy you were this morning says it all. Your Bunnies are adorable and are going to have the best life with you and Martin :love::love:

:oops:Thanks. We're so pleased with them (apart from Ted's smelly little poos he's scattering around :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Back