• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I allowed to put my site in my signature and...

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Hi
Am I allowed to put my site about Rabbit Jumping in my signature?
And can I post it in rabbit jumping related posts, even if no one asks for it?

Thanks
Demi

Hiya,

If the site is appropriate for all ages and has no offensive/distressing content then it can go in your signature.

What is rabbit jumping though? Do you mean its just a site with video of your rabbit jumping around?

As Leanne says, you can link to your website in your signature.

You can't just post your website link in any post about rabbit show jumping though as that would count as spamming.

If, for example, someone posted saying 'Does any one have any photos of rabbit show jumping?' and you have photos on your website, you could then link to the page on your website with the photos. However, if they are posting their own photos or just talking about it in general and you just posted ' Look at my website about it [link]' that would be spam.

The forum is about people chatting and interacting so any post that is just made out of self promotion/interest would be frowned on.

Back