• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jacks jane

Not good I am affraid :cry:
Aswell as his grossly enlarged Kidney, knackered lungs and suspected glaucoma he now has an enlarged Liver and the early signs of ascites :cry:

The totally amazing thing is that in himself he is bright and eating like a horse.
But given the problems he has I think we are talking in terms of days rather than weeks for Mr Bean :cry:

I will try and get some more pics later

xx

Aswell as his grossly enlarged Kidney, knackered lungs and suspected glaucoma he now has an enlarged Liver and the early signs of ascites :cry:

The totally amazing thing is that in himself he is bright and eating like a horse.
But given the problems he has I think we are talking in terms of days rather than weeks for Mr Bean :cry:

xx

Oh dear....i'm so sorry about Mr Bean's prognosis :cry: you must be feeling very helpless. I think that his brightness in himself is a sure sign he is coping very well and is very grateful to be so well loved and care for. I too would enjoy seeing some more piccies :):wave:

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he continues to be very bright in himself for a while yet. You have done such a fantastic job of taking care of him.

Aw Mr Bean is adorable!! You wouldn't think by looking at him that there is so much wrong with him!! Poor Mr Bean, I'm sure your doing all you can to keep him comfortable and happy x

xx

aww iv seen his piccys bless him i am glad he is bright and i know you will be keeping him pain free xx

Back