• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One man and his dog!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Hehe! Adorable

151_3684a.jpg

Its difficult to believe there are some men who refuse to walk little dogs in fear of appearing less manly :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

My brother and dad refuse to have a small dog haha because its not 'manly' :lol::lol:

Great photo :love:

Fab photo :D

I was out walking with the o/h a while ago on the moors near our house, and we bumped into some bloke who was out rounding up his horses. He whistled for his dog and we looked around expecting a collie or something to come bounding across the landscape, but this little tiny chihuahua popped up through the long grass. Straight away he mumbled something about 'the wife's dog' :lol:

I have no problem whatsoever with walking small dogs I used to walk my friends two yorkies every day. I couldnt give a flying fig if people think thats "unmanly". Who cares? I love small dogs.:love:

Omg! The cutest photo ever.
When we were looking for a sog, dad instantly said ' no poodles, no chihuahas or anything small' :lol: :lol:

The cutest thing I think ive ever seen though, is this really gangster boy at my school walk his girlfriends yorkie when she was on holiday. He even took a bottle of water and everything for her! :love:

hehe my yorkie is the boss of every big dog in the village haha its them wussie shepards the guys should be ashamed to walk ;)

Back