• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies (uh oh) - Pics added UD - Mum has a name

vicki267

Mama Doe
Why oh why does it never work out as planned - I wanted a female who is already spayed.

Still went to p@h to buy Stevie a pressie since he is upset and there sat in rehoming section is a female with her son and adopted daughter!!!

Well, the mum needs to be checked over by the vet - He claws are far too long and the baby boy might have ear mites (they think they are nice and healthy). There were tonnes of kids asking how much they cost and they are telling the kids they are £10 each :shock:

The babies are adorable though, meant to be 8 weeks old so I'm guessing boy needs to get out quick before we have more of them :roll: Although they really dont look 8 weeks to me, they are tiny.

Picking them up at 6pm and will post piccies later.

Last edited:
am surprised you have taken on so many so soon vix, hope it works out tho... wil lyou be bonding them al las a group with stevie? x

am surprised you have taken on so many so soon vix, hope it works out tho... wil lyou be bonding them al las a group with stevie? x

I'm surprised too, but my mum was with me and helped me realise it would take my mind off Jet a bit more (in a good way).

My Mum is offering her help too, she's going to come over every other day to help clean them all out etc.

Really I wasn't prepared to adopt one who wasn't spayed as it's heartbreaking putting them in for ops but seeing three bunnies all looking so weak and needy in the adoption section at p@h there didn't seem another option, especially with kids looking at the cute babies :roll:

I honestly dont know what the plan is yet as one is a little boy and I know for a fact Arnie wouldn't except him :lol:

Although he's tiny I'm hoping the vet might give him the all clear soon so that he can move in with his sister and I can try mum bun with Stevie.

Then I will get little one spayed when she is old and strong enough.

The best laid plans and all though, every possibility mummy bun wont like Steve so I'm just playing it by ear.

I will also likely be moving the boy and girl into a hutch in the garage once they are bigger and he's had the snip...

I've taken piccies so will upload after I've spent time with Stevie. :love:

OK you asked for it... They are both still very small for 8 weeks although they look bigger in the pics than they are, mum "should" just need a clean up.

I named the girl Bobbi (she kept bobbing her head):

NewbunsLudworth031.jpg

And my Mum is convinced the boy is a baby Arnie so she called him Alfie :roll:

aLFIE.jpg

Mum was called Savanah, but I want to rename her, haven't found a new name yet as she's been so quiet:

NewbunsLudworth019.jpg

And some more:

NewbunsLudworth034.jpg

NewbunsLudworth035.jpg

NewbunsLudworth022.jpg

NewbunsLudworth018.jpg

Suggestions for Mum who will hopefully be Stevie's mate are very welcome :D

Last edited:
Oh, oh be still my beating heart. How adorable:love::love:

name suggestions for mummy

Belle
Nicky (as in stevie and nicks)