• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which do you prefer?

which do you prefer?

• uppy ears

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • loppy ears

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • not bothered, like both

Votes: 56 59.6%

• Total voters
when my daughter said she wanted lops, i wondered why she wanted funny-looking rabbits! now, i'm a total convert. whilst i can see the beauty of an up-eared bun, nobun looks as cuddly as a lop!

Loppy all the way :) Any Hele-lop melts my heart though :love::love:

I do like uppy eared bunnies though, but lops have always been my fave :)

Probably uppity ears really. :) I used to be very fixed in my preference for uppity eared bunnies... But I also used to think Lionheads looked silly. (And to an extent, I still do, because I can't understand who thought making bunnies have fluffy faces and random little 'skirts' was a brilliant idea.) Then I adopted my Lionhead cross girly... I have one lop eared bun, and four uppity eared bunnies. I can't claim Hazel, my lop, has charmed me with her personality. :lol: She's a moody madam! But I love her anyway, and would never judge a bunny based on his or her ears! I don't find lops any cuter than uppity eared buns, though. I like my bunnies to LOOK like bunnies, and to me up eared rabbits do more than lops.

Overall I just heart bunnies whatever ears they have!

The Fat Fluffs girls have called me an "earist" for a while!! LOL :lol: All 7 of our buns are uppy eared. I have nothing against lops (our bridge bunny Molly was a lop) but always fall for the uppies. x

i voted uppy simply for the fact Alvin seems to be hindered by his ears and i dont like watching him eating hay and having to flick his head because it irritates him. i think hes deaf too and ive read thats pretty common in lop breeds. i think its cute (as are all bunnies) but i just dont like lop ears all that much

dont know why we have to meddle with animals tbh, uppy ears are the way they designed themselves and we had to try to improve perfection :roll:

I always prefered Lop eared bunnies until i started fostering, then realised uppy ears are lovely too... how can i not like Uppy ears when my Ronnie has them :love: So either for me :) xXx

I never met or seen and bunny that I didn't think was absolutely adorable. Is there such thing as a not cute bunny? I have not seen one yet.;)

I voted uppy ears cos I love big conti ears, but I like lops too. And my Jester's ears are fab - they go up, they helicopter and they lop down :D

All mine are uppy eared (lionheads) but I looove lop eared :love: Or Joey...who goes for one up one down.. :lol:

019-5.jpg

Back