• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Continental Giants

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
After seeing Starlight's rescue girly Beatrix I have utterly fallen in love with the breed :love:
I reallllly want one but will have to wait until the kennel has been moved and they have the lawn to free range or until we *possibly* move house so they will have 2 stables to themselves with an added avairy :)
Anyway - enough rambling....
PLEASE POST PICTURES OF YOUR OWN CONTINENTALS....

Ready.....
Steady.......

GO!!!!

this is tiny was only a baby here need to get more pics!
037-3.jpg

039-3.jpg

033-3.jpg

Have you seem the pics I put up of Bea? :love::love::love:
Got loads more too...so I'll put them up next time I can get online (no browser atm!)

I wish I had my very own Daisy Sunshine, I think she's very quickly becoming my favourite RU Bun! I just love her :love::love:

Meet Oscar, hes actually pretty small for a conti but i love him all the same :love: :love: Also in pics is lover boy Preston :love:

Photo022-1.jpg

Photo024-1.jpg

Photo007_001.jpg

I wish I had my very own Daisy Sunshine, I think she's very quickly becoming my favourite RU Bun! I just love her :love::love:

Awww, Daisy says thank you :wave:

I'll keep you in mind, when Daisy has eaten the rest of the house and we're living in a tent in the garden I'll PM you :lol:

Awww they are all gorgeous i have a rew conti marley who is in my avatar but he was only 4 weeks old there he's now a big big boy. i must get some more pics done of him :)

Back