• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Kay (and anyone who wants a nosey!)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately the bonding of Rupert to my trio has come to a halt. Poor Rupert was being picked on and has a few nasty bites on him. It wasnt fair so he is back inside and living with us now. He's coming out of his shell and turning into a cheeky monkey! We just leave him to come in and out on his own which helps him feel more secure as if he gets scared he hops back into his cage :) He comes and gives me kisses and grooms my face, head and eyebrows :lol: Then grooms my arm :love:

HI Auntie Kay :wave:
DSC05722Small.jpg

DSC05775Small.jpg

Mummy said to tell you im a good boy and eating lots more than before now :)
DSC05766Small.jpg

You can see where the wound is healing beside his ear/head :(
DSC05770Small.jpg

DSC05764Small.jpg

DSC05736Small.jpg

DSC05718Small.jpg

I think he prefers having the one to one with you:D and I couldn't think of any one better to give him that.

Aw he is gorgoues!! His wee house is fab to my Jaki would love something like that x

I had the cage given me by somebody who had it imported from America. It is a really good cage:D.

Back