• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just because I can't help myself!!Pic overload

here are some very cute photos (even if I say so myself) of Eric and Ernie making the most of the dry weather this morning!

I love these boys!!!!:love::love::love::oops::oops::oops:

buns008.jpg

buns028.jpg

buns029.jpg

buns013.jpg

buns026.jpg

buns027.jpg

Ernies fluffy bum!
buns010.jpg

buns014.jpg

buns016.jpg

buns023.jpg

buns015.jpg

Then back in the shed to chill!
Eric:
buns011.jpg

And Ernie under the hutch to cool off:
buns032.jpg

buns033.jpg

Hello:wave::wave:

Yes, it means mischief! It's when they seperate, I have to have eyes in the back of my head. They are plotters!!!!:lol::lol:

Hope you're all well x And Biscuit too of course xx:love::love:

:lol:I don't believe that they are way too cute to be plotters.

We are good thanks, Spike the hammy isn't very well and don't think he has much longer with us :cry:
Barry is depressed as he is turning 40 next Friday :)
And Biscuit well she is a monkey and wants to run up and down the stairs all the time.

me xxx

:lol:I don't believe that they are way too cute to be plotters.

We are good thanks, Spike the hammy isn't very well and don't think he has much longer with us :cry:
Barry is depressed as he is turning 40 next Friday :)
And Biscuit well she is a monkey and wants to run up and down the stairs all the time.

me xxx

Plotters? Don't you beleive it? Always planning their next antic!!!
Sorry to hear Spike isn't very well.:cry::cry:
As for Barry turning 40, I have loved being in my 40s, so hopefully he will too!!
Honey has just found the stairs too. Started with one or two , morning did a sprint up 6. Had to gently persuede her to come down before she reached the top!!
:lol::lol:
xx

Awwww Eric and Ernie :love::love::love:

What happened with bonding into a threesome with Honey in the end?
Hello:wave:
Unfortuantely the morning we were due to take them to Kris', I had to rush Ernie to the vets as he had stopped eating. He has never done that. The vet said he had Ileus and to keep an eye on Him for 24 hours. we were due to start our 100 mile walk the next day and couldn't take them up if he was o.k
They had to go and stay with my in-laws instead. At least they were close enough to the vets in case Ernie continued to be unwell. Thankfully all was o.k and they were very spoilt.
It is still something I want to get done before the winter sets in, just need to get it sorted out.

Thanks for asking after them all:):)

Back