• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The crime wave is spreading....

NLENG2000

Mama Doe
Lol - looks like more investigation is needed!!!

Rabbit002-1.jpg

Oh dear! :lol::roll:

These criminal bunsters are not very good at escaping detection are they?! Especially the one who fell asleep in the food bag!:roll::lol::lol::love::love: Is that Lizzie or is it an imposter (such a cute snoozing bunny couldn't possibly be doing anything wrong....!)

There is a simple explanation for all this:
Mistletoe was only checking if the food had gone off, so that his friends won't get poisoned.
Lizzie was just trying to find some place where it is nice and quiet for a nap.
Scooch was just doing his daily yoga exercise.
Honestly, I don't understand why everybody has become suspicious of their INNOCENT bunsters. :roll:

Last edited:
Captain Carrot has issued the following statement:

I is appalleded there is so meny norty bunnies. I is not norty myself. I wunt know how to be norty. Norty bunnehs should have their foods conficsated. All conficsated foods shuld be given to good bunnehs. Like me. That shuld be the lore.

Last edited:

I is appalleded there is so meny norty bunnies. I is not norty myself. I wunt know how to be norty. Norty bunnehs should have their foods conficsated. All conficsated foods shuld be given to good bunnehs. Like me. That shuld be the lore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: for a minute there I thought you had posted a piccie of my Wesley but he's far too much of an angel to do anything like that :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure that the 'norty bunnehs' have a three-word answer to CC's statement: pot, kettle, black.

Back