• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tara

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
today i have some sad news. Tara one of my bunnies from BARC has been diagnosed with cancer. She has a massive tumour on her spleen and there is nothing we can do except keep her pain free and well fed. At the moment you wouldn't think there is anything wrong with her, her coat is very shiney she is eating well and still bouncing around, the only thing you notice is that she is a little on the thin side when you pick her up. We've no idea how ling she will have but we will monitor her and make sure she is not suffering. Could we have some vibes for her please? I know they won't do anything to make her better but they will hopefully be pain free vibes :(

So sorry to hear that! Lots of pain free vibes for Tara. At least she will spend the time she has left being loved and happy!

Awww Phill, I am so sorry:( at least she as has been able to know what a good home and love feels like with you.

so sorry Phil .... poor girl ...:(... tell her aunty Angie is thinking of her and sending her lots of comfy pain free vibes .... :(

Back