• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all rescues - possible sponsorship

LolasMummy

Mama Doe
Hi,

I went into my local pets at home last night (a very very good one.) I had a long chat with the manager and she is currently looking for a charity to sponsor and send the money they make from the adoption centre. To do this she said to contact Pets at Home Head office and mention the Evesham Branch in Worcestershire and ask to be considered for the sponsorship.
The manager at the store was very helpful and open to helping with rabbit rescues (she currently has some rescue animals herself).

I couldnt fault this branch, they were very honest to some direct questions and seem to genuinely care for their animals and know about them. They let the rabbits in the recue secrtion out with them during breaks etc.. Its beautifully clean. All rabbits get a health check by the vet... Was very impressed.

Back